Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Thursday 090416

I was really hoping for a day off....

“Danny”

Complete as many rounds in 20 minutes as you can of:
24 inch Box Jump, 30 reps
115 pound Push Press, 20 reps
30 Pull-ups


http://www.crossfitbrandx.com/index.php/forums/viewthread/6678/

Pack:
Complete as many rounds in 20 minutes as you can of:
20 inch Box Jump, 30 reps
95 pound Push Press, 20 reps
30 Pull-ups


Puppies:
Complete as many rounds in 12 minutes as you can of:
15-20 inch Box Jump, 20 reps
25-45 pound Push Press, 15 reps
20 Pull-ups (beginner or assisted okay)

I don't know if I'll be doing the Pack or Puppies, but I'll give the Pack a try and see how things work out.

UPDATE:
I managed to do the "Pack" workout. However, I only managed to get in 2 rounds in the 20 minutes. The problem is that I had to walk a lot between the box jumps and weight section, so I think that wasted a LOT of time. If I get everything close together I could probably have gotten in the better part of another round, if not an entire one.

No comments:

Post a Comment