Monday, April 6, 2009

Monday 090406

http://www.crossfitbrandx.com/index.php/forums/viewthread/6587/

This was interesting. I ended up doing the Buttercup version, but had to swap pushups for the pullups since I don't yet have a pullup bar for the house. Guess what I'll be getting tomorrow.

Buttercups:
Walking lunge 100 ft.
15 Pull-ups (beginner or assisted okay)
15 Sit-ups
Walking lunge 100 ft.
12 Pull-ups (beginner or assisted okay)
12 Sit-ups
Walking lunge 100 ft.
9 Pull-ups (beginner or assisted okay)
9 Sit-ups

All together it took me about 6 minutes. Also, I took no rest between cycles. I'm not entirely sure if you're supposed to do warmups with these routines or not as the first set/cycle seems to do a pretty good job of it on its own.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. For myself, speaking from experience, 5 minutes running is plenty to get me primed. May need to do a set of bench and pullups, but after that I'm good to go. I don't like to spend a lot of time warming up. Once I get a nice pump going I use that as my sign I'm ready. For me it doesn't take much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete