Friday, April 10, 2009

Saturday 090411

Straight from www.crossfit.com.

Three rounds for time of:
Row 500 meters (~.32 mile)
21 Burpees
Run 400 meters (~.25 mile)

Not sure yet if I'll be doing the full workout or one of the Brand X versions listed here:

http://www.crossfitbrandx.com/index.php/forums/viewthread/6639/

Puppies:
3 rounds for time of:
Row 250 meters
10 Burpees
Run 200 meters

Buttercups:
3 rounds for time of:
Row 250 meters
10 squat thrusters
Run 200 meters



Either way this should be interesting as I've never done this type of rowing before (minus actual rowing way back when I was in the Boy Scouts). Basically I have no idea what to expect.


UPDATE:

Well that kicked my ass far beyond what I expected. I tried the big boy version for my first round and realized there's no way I'm gonna be able to make it through all 3 rounds like that. For the second and third rounds I did the Puppy version instead.

Total Time: 22:20

No comments:

Post a Comment