Saturday, May 2, 2009

Saturday 090502

“Hansen”

Five rounds for time of:
2 pood Kettlebell swing, 30 reps
30 Burpees
30 Glute-ham sit-ups


http://www.crossfitbrandx.com/index.php/forums/viewthread/6803/


Well, I thought I could do the full WOD, but midstride I realized this was much tougher than anticipated, so I tried to back it down to the following:


The Porch:

Three rounds for time of:
2 pood Kettlebell swing, 30 reps
30 Burpees
30 Glute-ham sit-ups


However, I completely ran out of gas doing the burpees on the second round. I ended up splitting them 10 reps followed by 10 ghs's, then another 10 burpees, followed by 20 ghs's, and then the final 10 burpees of the second round. I was completely soaked with sweat, had nothing left to give, and called it a day.

Final Time: 23:03

No comments:

Post a Comment